Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
Here at Neds Noodle Bar, we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
As a General Manager, we empower you to play a significant role in helping us fulfil our mission. You are going to be responsible for the management & development of your team.
- Solid background in busy hospitality environments, preferably in an Assistant/General Manager role.
- Consistent, reliable and excited to be a key part fo leading and developing a happy and passionate team.
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality.
- Keen to learn new things and ready to adopt new ways of managing and developing people.
- Be passionate about great food.
- Excellent eye for detail and a strong understanding of stock, financials and operations.
- Great Teammate.
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic to get stuck in.
- Effectively managing all aspects of the restaurant's operation.
- Identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent.
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent.
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about good food and noodles.
- Training, leading, motivating and empowering your team to strive for excellence
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
- Creating a positive environment for our customers and the team.
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your restaurant with an experience that they’ll remember & leave them counting down the days 'til their next Neds experience.
You will be able to shape how this restaurant becomes one of our busiest & most profitable. We want you to tell us what needs to be done to ensure this happens. You are the chief! And we plan to empower you to make the key decisions that make your restaurant a resounding success.
We will enrol you in our legendary training programme by our knowledgeable area managers and once ready to run the restaurant you will be ready to face the world.
Here at Neds Noodle Bar, we give everyone the chance to forge a career.
We offer a competitive salary (from £26,000 to £29,000/ annum depending on experience) audit based bonus scheme, a meal on each shift, 28 days paid holiday, company pension and most importantly a friendly working environment.