Kitchen / FOH Team Member
Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face? In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career. Here at Neds Noodle Bar we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
- Customer service experience, whether in retail or hospitality, is a definite bonus
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality
- Be passionate about good food
- Great teammate
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic and excited to get stuck in
- Serving hundreds of customers every single day
- Knowing all our menu by heart and recommend dishes and drinks to customers
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
- Creating a positive environment for our guests
- Stocking up fridges and cupboards with goods in order to be ready for your shift
You will receive our legendary training from our managers and once ready to run a shift you will be ready to face the world. Up-sell as much as you can and we will reward you with weekly bonuses. At Neds Noodle Bar everyone is given the chance to forge a career at the right pace.