Kitchen Team Member (Full-time)
Do you love being part of a dynamic team in an ever-changing environment? Are you consistent, reliable and willing to learn and develop to become a Wok Chef and more?
Here at Neds Noodle Bar we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career.
- Be passionate about good food
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Thrive for high standards and consistency
- Be a phenomenal teammate
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic and excited to get stuck in
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen and back of house
- Supplying the chefs with all the necessary ingredients to cook for hundreds of customers every single day
- Stocking up fridges with goods in order to be ready for your shift
You will receive a fantastic training programme and the opportunity to progress and forge a career with us, free meals when at work, 28 days paid holiday and company pension.