Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face? Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people?
In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career.
Here at Neds Noodle Bar, we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
As a Team Leader, we empower you to play a significant role in helping us fulfil our mission. You are there to support the General Manager and develop your team.
- Solid background in busy restaurant environments
- Be inspiring and able to make people passionate about great food and noodles
- Want to go out & deliver amazing customer service, it has to be what defines you
- Consistent, reliable and excited to be a key part fo leading and developing a happy and passionate team
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality
- Keen to learn new things and ready to adopt new ways of managing and motivating people
- Be passionate about good food
- Excellent eye for detail and some understanding of stock, financials and operations
- Great teammate
- We will provide you with full training, but we need you to be enthusiastic to get stuck in
- You will ensure that the service is run effectively & efficiently with extraordinary customer service provided at all times
- Knowing all our menu by heart and recommend dishes and drinks to customers
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent
- Training, leading, motivating and empowering your team to strive for excellence
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
- Creating a positive environment for our customers and the team
- Making sure fridges and cupboards are stocked up with goods in order to be ready for your shift
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your restaurant with an experience that they’ll remember & leave them counting down the days 'til their next Neds experience
We will enrol you in our legendary training programme by our knowledgeable managers and once ready to run the restaurant you will be ready to face the world.
Here at Neds Noodle Bar, we give everyone the chance to forge a career. We are looking for a person who is keen to move onto an assistant manager role after gaining experience with us.
We offer a competitive salary (from £21,000 to £23,500/ annum depending on experience) target based bonus scheme, a meal on each shift, 28 days paid holiday, company pension and most importantly a friendly working environment.