Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career.
Requirements + Responsibilities:
- Customer service experience, whether in retail or hospitality, is a definite bonus.
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality
- Insuring a good standard of customer service.
- Great teammate
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic and excited to get stuck in
- Serving hundreds of customers every single day
- Knowing all our menu by heart and recommend dishes and drinks to customers
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
- Creating a positive environment for our guests
- Stocking up fridges and cupboards with goods in order to be ready for your shift
You will receive a fantastic training programme and the opportunity to progress and forge a career with us, free meals when at work, 28 days paid holiday and company pension.