Are you consistent, reliable and willing to learn and develop to become a Wok Chef and more? Are you passionate about great food? Do you love being part of a dynamic team in an ever-changing environment?
Working within one of our kitchens is not just another job, it can be the start of an amazing career. Both of our Area Chefs have progressed through our Kitchens. This is where it can all begin and we will support you to get where you want!
At Neds Noodle Bar we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career.
- Be passionate about good food
- Wok cooking experience is a definite advantage
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Thrive for high standards and consistency
- Be a phenomenal teammate
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic and excited to get stuck in
- Cooking fresh dishes to hundreds of customers every day
- Helping out all other chefs
- Make the quality of the food is always excellent
- Know every dish inside out
- Work fast to wow our customers
- Own your station & keep it clean
- Stocking your station with goods in order to be ready for your shift
You will receive a fantastic training programme and the opportunity to progress and forge a career with us, free meals when at work, 28 days paid holiday and company pension.