Do you love noodles?
Do you see their business potential?
Then you are in the right place. Since its 2000 creation we at Neds Noodle Bar have operated successfully in a variety of locations and formats thanks to the efficiency and versatility of our operation and our strong business model comprising 4 main revenue streams: dine in, take out, delivery and office catering.
Franchising is a crucial part of our brand expansion strategy.
We are keen to work with partners who have the passion, experience and resources to develop and grow the concept in their own territory.
The focus of our development strategy in the UK is on:
- City centres with good demographics and large catchment area
- Business and office districts
- Tourist locations
- Vibrant residential neighborhoods
- Quality malls
- Busy transport links
We have profiled and listed the ideal towns and cities in the UK for a Neds Noodle Bar, and have property agents ready to assist franchisees premises requirements
GREAT SUPPORT TO FRANCHISEES
The Neds Noodle Bar management team has gained extensive experience in starting and developing food businesses in the UK. This is reflected in the world-class support that is offered to our franchisees before and after they have commenced trading.
- Assistance with property selection, negotiation and design
- Assistance with business plan
- Broad pre- and post-opening training
- Full array of operations manuals
- Support in identification and set up of supply chain
- Guidance in setting up delivery business
- Marketing tools and collateral
- Store launch campaign
- Funding assistance through qualified banks
Post-opening and ongoing:
- Field visits and audits
- Refresher training
- Operational advice
- Menu development
- Marketing support and templates
- Website development
- Business guidance