WHO ARE WE?
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” are each intended as reference to Neds Noodle Box Holdings Limited, and includes our sub brands, licensed brands and subsidiaries. Neds Noodle Box Holdings Limited is the data controller of this site. If you have any questions about how we treat your personal data, please contact the Data Protection officer by emailing email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
When you register to place an order or apply for a job, we collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address that is provided by you. This is so we can:
- Process and deliver your order through our sites. We collect this information and share with our restaurants and courier partners. We have a legitimate interest to collect this information so we can process your order and provide our service to you. If you fail to provide this information, then you may not be able to place an order via our restaurants.
- Help us develop our product and services (for example by asking for feedback. We have a legitimate interest to collect this information so we can develop and tailor our product and improve the services we offer to you.
- To ensure you receive marketing and offers that are of most interest and relevance to you. To help us achieve this we may share your data with third party analytics companies to understand your purchasing options. We have legitimate interest to collect this information: to get to know your preferences and to personalise our offers to you and improve the marketing you receive from us.
- Send status updates on your order. We have a legitimate interest to collect this information so we can improve the service to you by enabling you to live track your order.
- Reply to order queries and questions to resolve problems. This includes when you contact us through third party websites and survey plug ins. One of our Stores may contact you directly via phone or SMS to deal with a problem or facilitate delivering your order correctly.
- Use activity information so we can provide you with an improve experience and give you access to your order history preferences.
- Enable you to collect loyalty points through our loyalty programme.
- Send you a receipt and transaction information directly related to your order. We collect digital information such as your computer IP address, browser type and version and anonymous information collected by cookies when you are browsing our Sites. We collect this information to help us understand how to improve our service and Site and to ensure that the content on our Sites is presented to you in an effective manner. We engage third party processors to process the payment of your order online when you pay by card. If you consent to them doing so, the third party processors may store your payment card details to speed up your transaction time. The password you create on our website is stored by us but fully encrypted and not accessible to us.
- When you place an order on our Site, we will send you occasional direct marketing via email and SMS about similar products, services, deals and information about our Service, brand, sub brands or subsidiaries. We have a legitimate interest in sending you this marketing in order to promote our products and services to our customers and to make sure you are aware of the best offers and deals available.
- We will also send you information when our menu/service changes or with details of new store openings, so you have a full knowledge of the availability of our Services.
- You can unsubscribe from direct marketing at any time in your account settings. You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw consent. We will stop sending you marketing messages as soon as possible but will do so no later than 30 days from your request.
- Your preferences to unsubscribe and re-subscribe can be changed at any point and will have no effect on the Service that we offer you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- In order to deliver your order, we share your personal information with our staff in store and our courier partners. This is necessary so they can deliver an order to your address and call you if necessary to complete the order or resolve any problems.
- On occasion we use third party contractors and freelance drivers to complete deliveries. In order to complete our service, your personal information needs to be shared with them.
- We may share your data with our sub brands and subsidiaries to make sure you get the best Service, and in the case of shared loyalty schemes.
- Neds Noodle Bar companies within our group.
- We may share your data with data matching, data analysis or direct marketing companies to perform services on our behalf who will only be permitted to use your personal information for the purpose of performing that particular function strictly in accordance with our instructions and not for any other purposes.
- We may also share you personal information with a purchaser or potential purchaser of the business to assist with the sale or potential sale of our business.
- In some circumstance, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court, the police or other legal or regulatory enforcement agency has asked us for it.
- We require all third parties that we work with to treat your personal information as confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK and Ireland data protection and consumer legislation.
- Your data is automatically shared with our third party web developer, Livepepper and our EPOS customers so that we can process your order.
- If you apply for a job on our website, your data is shared with our HR team and store manager, so they can process your application. Your data is also stored in our talent pool for 6 months, so we can contact you if a vacancy comes up that matches you experience and skill set.
- We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your permission.
Neds Noodle Bar places great importance on protecting your information from and against unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We trust Livepepper and our EPOS companies to implement appropriate technical and organization measure to safeguard such information. Your information is stored on their secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our Sites and any transmission is at your own risk.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You can access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information, restrict its processing or request that it be ported to a third party. You have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send you by using the unsubscribe functionality in any marketing communication you receive from us or by amending your profile accordingly. You also have the right to receive a copy of your data, if you wish to do so, please contact us via email at email@example.com
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our Sites, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
HOW TO CONTACT US