Kitchen/FOH Team Member
Here at Neds Noodle Bar, we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career.
If you wish to start a career in hospitality apply to one of our entry-level roles and be a kitchen or FOH team member.
- Upbeat, approachable, human loving personality
- Be passionate about good food
- Be a great teammate
- Have a 'willing to' attitude
- Have good time management skills
- Be principled
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic and excited to get stuck in
- Serving or cooking for hundreds of customers every single day
- Knowing all our menu by heart
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
- Creating a positive environment for our guests
- Stocking up fridges and cupboards with goods in order to be ready for your shift
You will receive a fantastic training programme and the opportunity to progress and forge a career with us.
We offer a competitive salary (from £8 to £9/ hour depending on experience) target based bonus scheme, a meal on each shift, paid holiday, company pension and most importantly a friendly working environment.