These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
This site is owned and operated by Neds Noodle Box Ltd (“Neds Noodle Bar”, “we” or “us”). Registered office: Neds Noodle Box Ltd, 3e, Belvedere road, London, SE1 7GQ Registered number: 3942837 (England and Wales). If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, trademark, in this website are owned by or licensed to Neds Noodle Box Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Neds Noodle Box Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
We aim to deliver your food within 30 to 45 minutes of receiving your order. Please be aware that during peak hours (namely 7pm to 10pm) respectively, delivery times may increase.We will, however, endeavour to get your food to you as fast as possible. All deliveries will be charged £1 delivery charge.
Right to cancel
Orders can only be cancelled within the first 5 minutes of placing an order.
Your card will be debited upon placing the order.
We will endeavor to deal with your complaint within 24 hours. If you have a query, speak either to one of our trained operators or instore staff in the first instance. Escalated disputes that arise over the weekend will be dealt with on the following Monday. Refunds will be issued in the form of a cheque or complimentary vouchers, where applicable and will be provided within 5 working days. Should you need further advice or assistance please contact our customer your local branch.
To obtain a refund you may be required to return the goods to us in the same condition as they arrived.
Accuracy of Content
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that all products have been fairly described. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Neds Noodle Bar disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Neds Noodle Bar shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Damage to your Computer
Neds Noodle Bar makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Neds Noodle Bar shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Links to Other Websites
We may place links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Neds Noodle Bar cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Neds Noodle Bar or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceab
Other Legal Notices
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Global Use of this Website
Information which Neds Noodle Bar publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references to products and services that are not available in your country. Please contact your local representative for information regarding products and services that may be available to you.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
- We will not store any financial information of yours.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.